Adecco have an exciting role just in for a Quality Manager to join our local client in Ayrshire on a permanent basis. Ideally someone who is looking to take the next step in the career ladder and move into management.
In this role you will have many responsibilities, some will include:
* You will require to continually develop, manage and control all aspects of the company Quality Management System, ensure that processes needed for it to operate effectively are established, implemented and maintained
* Establish mechanisms for the timely reporting and analysis of process quality data and recommend / co ordinate / facilitate continuous improvement activities
* Inspection of in- house manufactured components to ensure conformity to engineering drawings * Responsible for sign off at both first off, intermediate and final stages, along with ensuring that quality is maintained via regular in-process inspections
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
* Experience of sheet-metal fabrication
* Competent in the use and calibration of a wide variety of measuring instruments
* Experience of handling component rejections, including completion of accurate and timely rejection reports would be advantageous
* Working knowledge of ISO9001:2008, 8D and geometric tolerance is required
* You will be expected to liaise with customers on all quality issues
If you would like to be considered for the role please send your CV in today.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy