Multilingual Training and Communications Executive
Adecco have an exciting role just in today to work with one of our local clients who are a global organisation. They are looking for a Training and Communication Executive to join there team on a permanent basis. For this role you must speak two European languages. either French, German, Spanish or Italian.
The successful candidate will be responsible for handling Communications, Training Material Development and facilitating training delivery across the company locations.
The main duties of the role are:
* Working with the global team to sell the key value proposition of the platform through communication campaigns and training events to encourage true adoption through disciplined process management, accurate order entry and information submission
* Developing documentation, training and communications material and supporting the training sessions
* Ensuring the ongoing availability of meaningful and effective training support materials and assessment tool
To be considered for this exciting role, you must have the following;
* Minimum degree qualified in a business related discipline or equivalent
* 2 European Language skills in either German/French/Spanish or Italian
* Proven presentation and communications experience (preferably in a trainer role) where the emphasis has been on commercial skill development and the building of technical knowledge
* Experience interacting professionally at all levels of an organisation
* Ability to travel throughout Europe
If you would like to discuss the role further please send your CV in today.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy