CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES ADMINISTRATOR
This is an exciting time to join successful High Wycombe company as they continue to grow and expand their market presence.
Working as part of a small, friendly team, you'll be responsible for processing of UK sales orders from phone, email and fax and will include the following:
- Entering orders onto the system and updating all client records.
- Monitoring the Sales inbox and responding to any customer queries
- Answering inbound telephone calls and forwarding where appropriate
- Manage out of stock items including liaison with Purchasing, Warehouse and customers
- Logging any customer complaints and liaising with internal staff to co-ordinate
Skills & Experience Required:
You'll have gained Customer Service experience within a busy commercial role and be able to work quickly and accurately. You'll also be able to demonstrate:
- GCSE Maths and English level C or above, or equivalent qualification
- Attention to detail
- Good MS Office skills
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing and the ability to build relationships with others
A highly competitive salary and benefits package is available for this position.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy