Position - UI Designer
Location - UK or France
Who you'll be working with
Will works with multiple business lines and regions, UX/UI Designers, development team and Project Managers.
The focus of your role
You are required to effectively collaborate across multiple business lines and regions, working from concept to production on multiple projects. You will need to be naturally creative, in the early stages working with Business owners, UX/UI Designers, development team and Project Managers to create the idea and build upon it. The focus will be UI Visual Design though you will be involved in the UX Design too. This would also be a great opportunity for an UI Designers out there who have some UX skills but are looking to develop this side of their skill set too.
What you'll do
- Understand user's objectives and usability challenges
- Supply the delivery teams with design specifications, e.g. production ready visual designs
- Create clean, modern screen designs with functional commentary and checklists for each new service
- Maintain and enforce design standards in every area
- Manage the design backlog, in cooperation with the business owners and delivery teams
- Scope, plan and deliver the design work within the requirements of the projects/deadlines
- Work with different teams in an Agile/Scrum design and development environments
What you'll bring
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development
- Experienced as a UI/Visual Designer working on Mobile, Tablet and Desktop interfaces
- Ability to demonstrate and define relevant use of typography, colour, imagery, and graphical elements
- Pixel perfect UI design
- Visual concept development
- Understanding core UX principals
- Client facing - strong presentation skills (internally and externally)
- Competent in core Adobe Creative Suite software
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Commercial understanding and production experience with CSS, HTML5
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Big Data knowledge and visualization experience
- Competent in OmniGraffle
- Experience in responsive design
What We'll Offer You
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn't necessarily right for everyone. So we'd love to hear from you if you feel you're a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly.
Why We're Different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that's as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.