Admin Rota and Support Coordinator
- Co-ordinate the rotas of all Service Users within the Education Service in your given area.
- Ensure the Student is receiving the funded support type and does not exceed their allocated allowance.
- Collect timetables and identify outstanding information needed.
- Working closely with Students you will develop the relationship that is needed to plan interventions and ensure the support delivered is of a high quality.
- Organise and establish support packages, maintaining a flexible approach, tailoring each support package to the needs of the Student, adapting to meet changing requirements as identified.
- Ensure regular feedback is sought from the Students to ensure they are receiving a high quality of support and any action points are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure uptake of support and the linking in with Students at the point of disengagement to highlight any changes to the support package that may be required.
- Ensure regular feedback is sought from the Students to ensure they are receiving a high quality of support and ensure any action points are completed in a timely manner.
- As required by an intervention plan and in accordance with the needs of the Student, work with Support Workers and other members of the Team in such a manner as to promote and deliver:
- Increased levels of acceptable behaviour
- Increased social, emotional, psychological, and economic well being where possible
- Increase self-care, self-esteem and autonomy where possible
- Increased independence levels where possible
- Maintain to the highest level achievable physical well being
- Always promote the Social Model of Disability and the ethos of assisting the Students to do things for themselves and support their decision making wherever possible.
Respond appropriately to texts and emails in relation to any issues regarding the above. This is to include communication with support workers and service user
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy