An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Account Manager to provide excellent customer service to a portfolio of client's on a 6 month temporary basis. The successful candidate will efficiently answer all calls, emails and customer enquiries relating to B2B customer accounts.
* Take responsibility for ensuring that the customer needs are satisfied to the customer's standards
* Manage queries that are raised for customers in their portfolio efficiently, to ensure queries are resolved timely and accurately
* Liaise closely with relevant sales manager to ensure new customer requirements are established and set up prior to contract start date
* Provide reports to relevant sales manager on query and debt performance of customers on a monthly basis
* Ensure customers reporting requirements are established and updated
* Audit customer accounts to ensure payments are allocated correctly
* Attend visits to customer premises when requested
* Provide a single point of contact for customer servicing requirements
* Assist with billing processes where required
- Experience in B2B customer service/account management environments
- At least 12 months experience in an administrative environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Experience in managing relationships
- High level of accuracy / attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages such as Excel
Please apply for more information on this role.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy