UX Developer / ASP.NET Programmer
This is a DEV role, with responsibility for creating and converting existing code used in DocumentPark (on-line document management system) from ASP.NET C# to a more modern bootstrap / single page API driven solution. Usage of pre-designed graphics and assets, bringing UX experience to help put together a new platform, which utilises the benefits of modern tech and makes usage as easy as possible for our Operations staff.
* Help migrate existing Administration area to bootstrap AngularJS
* Where applicable migrate existing ASP.NET code to client API driven architecture.
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
* .NET, C#, Microsoft T-SQL.
* Microsoft WebAPI, REST, Swagger.
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
* Experienced in working in Agile methodology (SCRUM/Kanban).
* Ability to evaluate and implement new technologies.
* UX Development & experience in creating page layouts and user flows etc
* Must be analytical, able to offer advice and solutions to improve effectiveness and efficiency of code bases.
UX DEVELOPER / ASP.NET PROGRAMMER - IMMEDIATE START - £350-£408 PER DAY - CENTRAL LONDON
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement