Case Handler / Customer service / Senior Admin - PPI/Insurance
Case Handler / Customer Service - FTC
Up to £19,000p/a + Bonus & Benefits
35 hours per week - Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm
Ajilon are recruiting Case Handlers for our Retail Banking client in Stockport. The role requires individuals to deal with incoming existing customer queries, you will need to be experienced in working within a target driven environment, responsible for an allocated personal workload to achieve set criteria; whilst also contributing to wider team targets and goals.
The role as a Customer Adviser is to deal with individual customer contacts, enquiries and requests in an effective manner to the satisfaction of the customer and in line with all procedures and standards.
- Receive, understand and assess customer contacts and enquiries to establish requirements for advice, guidance and services/solutions.
- Apply specialist knowledge, skills and appropriate behaviours effectively to achieve a successful outcome while maintaining the maximum possible level of customer satisfaction, referring to more senior staff when appropriate or necessary.
- Develop and maintain, where appropriate, personal contact with allocated customers, including managing transactions through to completion.
- Follow up on the advice and services/solutions provided to ensure that the customer's requirements are fully met.
- Ensure all transactions with customers are recorded in a timely, accurate and effective manner - including updating all computer-based records - to maintain and enhance data integrity and provide a basis for accurate assessments of performance.
- Produce and process all documentation resulting from customer enquiries/conversations in an accurate and timely manner, or ensure that the information passes to colleagues responsible for these activities.
- Ensure at all times that advice and services provided are consistent with all relevant procedures, standards, behaviours and performance targets as well as maximising the level of customer satisfaction.
- Collect, collate and summarise information or data, carry out appropriate pre-defined analysis, ensure completeness and accuracy and provide it to others for use in decision-making.
- Support the work of team colleagues, providing appropriate help, guidance and advice and mentoring less experienced staff to assist in their development, thereby enabling the team to improve its capability, to operate efficiently and to maximising its performance.
If you're inspired to join us and feel you have what it takes to become a successful customer Adviser - Ajilon welcome applications from talented individuals from all backgrounds and lifestyles. Ajilon are passionate and committed to continuing to build a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment where all colleagues can fulfil their potential
We offer on-going training and rewards to craft a better future for our colleagues and clients.
If you require more information or need to view this document in a different format, please contact Jaxson Sykes on