Receptionist - International Law Firm - 6 Month FTC
Our client is a successful International Law Firm, specialising in Intellectual Property, based in the heart of Central London in lovely modern offices.
They are looking for someone to join their Front of House & Administrative team full of supportive, friendly and professional colleagues. A busy and important role ensuring the office runs smoothly at all times; the successful individual will report to the Facilities Manager and work in a team of 4.
JOB TITLE: Receptionist/ Administrator
JOB TYPE: 6 month contract - a possible permanent opportunity
SALARY: £26,000 - £29,000 per annum dependent on experience
COMPANY TYPE: Law Firm
START DATE: ASAP
HOURS: Working in shifts (8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm) as part of a team of 4
LOCATION: Holborn, Central London
CULTURE: Professional but friendly, supportive and social team
BENEFITS: Good holiday allowance, holiday buy scheme, lovely modern offices, opportunity to extend your contact and progress within the company, very generous pension contribution
A successful international Law Firm, specialising in Intellectual Property.
As a trusted advisor to so many world-class companies and brands, they have been regarded as a pioneer in handling intellectual property for over 200 years. They are known for a consistent ability to anticipate client needs and apply unparalleled expertise to complex challenges. They are unique in their ability to offer a truly integrated service, managing their clients' intellectual property from inception to commercialisation, enforcement, litigation and defence.
The result is a combined intellectual powerhouse, working closely with their clients to generate the most incisive strategies and arguments.
As part of the friendly Front of House team of 4, your role will be varied and split between Front of House, Administration and Comms, on a weekly rota. You will need to be highly organised, pro-active and excellent with clients, and they are looking for someone friendly, polished, well presented, excellent telephone manner and polite.
Reception duties include:
- To meet and greet all visitors in a professional and friendly manner
- Answering the switchboard and transferring all calls in a professional and friendly manner
- Ensuring the reception area and meeting rooms are presentable and immaculate at all times
- Setting up and clearing down of meeting rooms which includes catering and pantry duties
- Taking meeting room bookings and ordering catering
- Issuing temporary security passes
- Logging outgoing DHL Couriers and monitoring their delivery to their destination throughout the day
- Organising taxis on request
- Ordering specs online from the British Library
- Receptionists also have an important role to play in assisting with the fire evacuation procedures
- In addition, the receptionist on duty may be requested to help out with various admin duties
Comms duties to include:
- Checking receipt of incoming email
- Sending and receiving faxes
- Sending and monitoring couriers
- Sending Royal Mail
- Logging incoming courier receipts
- Mail distribution to pigeon holes
- Smart appearance in keeping with professional environments
- Impeccable telephone manner and good all round communicational skills
- Strong team player
- Approachable and friendly manner
- Positive can do attitude
- Ability to work accurately to deadlines in a faced passed environment
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Proactive and flexible approach
- Well organised
- 3 yrs minimum of Reception experience
- Previous experience using a PC based switchboard (Avaya preferred)
- Familiarity with the operation of office equipment i.e. multi-function devices (photocopiers & scanners)
- Basic level IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook & Internet)
Please also email Emma.Lucy@office-angels.com directly if you are interested in this position.
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy