Digital media Executive
The role of the Digital Media Executive is to act as the supporting interface between the internal client team and internal services teams on e-shot delivery, as well as other digital media to ascertain the clients' needs, help to ensure their tasks are delivered within set timescales and to budget with the correct tracking and reporting. To provide support and service across the digital media requirements.
* Liaise with the internal teams in order to produce the e-shots or other digital media assets for the client which meet the deadlines set.
* Communicating your clients' needs to the Creative and Development team, through discussions with the client, Account Manager and any appropriate research, providing a written brief with resources, if required, into the studio.
* Working closely with the team to brief jobs into the studio, ensuring that a job is always managed and processed in the correct way, with the support of the Account Manager.
* Daily management of your jobs, ensuring that the planner is adhered to and deadlines met.
* Set all e-shots up on our internal reporting system.
* Ensure all e-shots are tagged correctly as per the clients' requirements.
* Ensure all e-shots are checked by the Quality Assurance team at varying points throughout the process and undertaking personal final checks.
* Packaging all e-shots as per directives from the Development team.
* Processing the sends to databases of e-shots for a variety of clients.
* Generate clear, concise reports on e-shot results to share with the client. Working alongside the User Experience Manager and Copywriter to make suggestions/recommendations on improvements to the activity.
* Responding proactively to all internal team requirements.
* Any other adhoc duties as requested by the Account Manager.
* No specific qualifications required.
* Previous experience within an agency environment is preferred.
* Previous experience using Mobas/Dotmailer or other email platforms is beneficial.
* Previous experience with generating reports using clear statistics is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills
* Excellent planning and organisational skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft suite.
* Previous experience of WordPress would be beneficial.
* Knowledge of link tagging and tracking capabilities is beneficial.
* Knowledge of InDesign would be beneficial.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure.
* An ambitious and driven individual.
* Be able to work under pressure to meet the needs of the client.
* Has an interest in email marketing.
* Interest in email marketing and possibly basic coding.
* To be a team player.
Due to location you must have your own transport
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy