Sales Account Manager
We are looking for a determined sales executive to join a Wholesale team to identify, nurture and secure new & exiting clients with a key focus on multiple-site businesses. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and be confident speaking on the telephone. You will work with members of the team in delivering the sales target across a range of products and services delivered by the business. Experience of working within a sales team and a track record of identifying and helping to secure new business in a B2B environment is preferred. You will be spending time on the telephone, liaising by email & WhatsApp. The role will be office based, but regular visits to existing customers a new business opportunities as and when required.
There may be occasional need to travel outside of the UK alone and alongside colleagues. It's a sales role that's varied and would suit someone who enjoys sales and likes a varied busy role.
- Visit potential and existing customers to help grow business and opportunities
- Provide customers with quotations
- demonstrating and presenting existing and new products
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Represent your organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Identify new market and business opportunities
- Order processing and general admin relating to sales
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Liaise with manufactures/brands
Personality & Skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Confident speaking on the telephone
- High level of initiative and a good team player
- Excellent organisational skills
- An outgoing and likeable personality
- Confidence in your own abilities
- A high degree of self-motivation
- An enthusiasm for selling and relationship building
This role is paying a competitive salary if between £22-25k with bonus and commission.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy