Secure Platform Delivery Manager (Security)
A Leading blue chip client have an exciting opportunity for a Security Platform Delivery Manager to join them for a 6 month contract.
The role holder will manage the full lifecycle of a portfolio development and launch on the for the clients Secure Platform capabilities.
This will involve:
- Managing the assessment of new requirements to come up with costings and technical proposals
- Liaising with internal customers as the stakeholders for new requirements
- Coordinating production of new design artefacts and updates of new designs
- Decomposing designs into the physical build steps required
- Arranging procurement of delivery of new infrastructure components
- Working with data centre, server, network, and firewall teams to arrange physical build steps arranging all necessary bridge cases and approvals as necessary
- Overseeing physical build into the test environment and arranging for testing and defect correction
- Overseeing physical build into the production environment
- Managing bring-into-service and handover to in-life teams
All of the above needs to be managed with appropriate adherence to the security requirements of the programme and with minimal disruption to existing in-life operations.
The role holder must be SC-cleared, or have the necessary personal profile to successfully achieve SC-clearance.
If you feel you have the experience and expertise to deliver this role then don't delay APPLY NOW!