Our Client is recruiting a Chef who is fully flexible to work 27.5 hours mornings,afternoons and weekends.
You will be required to work:
1. Under the direction of the Catering Manager to contribute to the provision of a high quality catering service, including some staff supervision, that appropriately meets the needs of service users, club members, staff and visitors and to assist as necessary with the day to day operation within the catering department.
2. To assist the Catering Manager in the review of menu choices.
3. To assist in preparation and production of theme day's menus.
4. To ensure the standards of hygiene and cleanliness of the restaurant / kitchen areas are kept to legal requirements.
5. To deputise in the absence of the Cook-Manager ensuring continued provision of a high quality catering service.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy