Adecco Durham are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Assistant for our client based at Durham Train Station, for a temporary ongoing contract.
You must be available to work shifts between 6am-10pm, Monday-Sunday.
Hours of work - 35 per week.
Pay rate - £7.97 per hour
The ideal candidate will:
- Have fantastic customer service skills.
- Be able to engage with both customers and colleagues.
- Be organised and able to cope under pressure.
- Need to carry large items of luggage when requested.
- Be firm yet constructive to customers, particularly those that have arrived late onto platform and will miss their train.
This role will also involve driving a dedicated assistance vehicle, therefore a driving licence will be required.
Candidates will also be required to pass a medical, arranged by the client.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy