Events and Project Manager
We are looking for an individual to work across multiple projects who will engage with our volunteers. They will be using our webchat element and will need to engage with a group of volunteers, online, to show them how to use the system that is in place. The candidate will be responsible for building and moderating our online community.
Job Description -
- Lead a programme of communication, consultation and engagement with volunteers to support the development of Caller Services.
- Plan and deliver high impact volunteer engagement activities to support development of their Caller Services, particularly live pilots of webchat and proposed new service models for Email and SMS.
- Produce user-centred content which helps volunteers to understand the proposed changes to Caller Services and how they can be involved in the developments.
- Moderate and mediate online discussion.
- Plan, organise and deliver a series of events to engage volunteers and to trial the proposed changes to Caller Services.
- Manage incoming reports, queries and requests from volunteers and respond in an effective, timely manner.
- Play an active role in the Caller Services team and There for Everyone programme.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience -
- User-centred content design - Able to design content to make complex activities and processes easy to understand for different audiences. Understands and implements style and standards.
- Event management - Experienced in designing and delivering events of different purposes and sizes. Able to advise on different formats and activities to engage participants and achieve desired outcomes within budget. Experienced in selecting venues, managing delegates, and controlling costs.
- Customer support - Able to manage a customer service function, including responding to issue reports, information requests, access. Uses results of customer satisfaction measurements to improve services and has successful relationships with end users.
- Stakeholder relationship management - Identifies, analyses, manages and monitors relationships with and between stakeholders. Able to communicate with stakeholders clearly and regularly, clarifying mutual needs and commitments through consultation and consideration of impacts whilst focusing on user needs.
- Project Support - Supports the administrative elements of the project
The ideal candidate will to start work on 6th February 2019 and to commit to this assignment until 31st May 2019.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy