Electrical Products Manager
The Electrical Products Pricing Manager will work cross-functionally with the business team to develop and implement global pricing strategies that utilise fact based analytical approach considering competitive analysis, market attractiveness, product positioning and overall business strategy. The successful candidate will also guide and improve the pricing capabilities of the organisation by working closely with offering management, marketing, senior management and the sales teams to maximise profitability and top line growth.
· Partner with offering management leaders and marketing to develop the price strategy and policy. Gain agreement of the differentiated price actions, time lines and effectively execute.
· Own the development of the annual price plan. Develop a pipeline of price actions to support meeting the annual goal. Track progress and effectiveness of the actions and translate how the results impact variable contribution margin and operating income.
· Be the pricing thought leader for the Electrical Products business. Be responsible for improving the pricing IQ of the organisation. Partner with Offering Management and Sales to drive adoption of price intelligence tools that supports a customer/channel value discussion.
· Be accountable and oversee the list price review process. Coordinate pricing activities of pricing team, with inputs from marketing and sales resources to evaluate and provide recommendations on list pricing actions. Utilise best practice price analytics to develop your recommendations.
· Develop / enhance pricing dashboards to quantify impact of changes to existing product price, new product price and the impact of inflation. Evaluate the profitability by product line & region and provide recommendations.
· Accountable for developing and implementing programs to minimise transactions price erosion. Develop actions to support reduced discounting, freight recovery and/or improved T&C payment term strategies.
· Implement new process to partner with Sales & Business leaders to review and provide input on the channel rebate programs.
· Collaborate with Pricing Operations to lead the development of critical pricing infrastructure. This will focus on price discount approval process, implementation of price analytics and improvements to price delivery & execution tools.
· Min of 5 years of pricing or product management experience.
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
· Master's degree in Finance, Marketing or MBA
· Ability to translate pricing activities to financial improvement of variable margin and operating income.
· Proven data analysis experience and solid grasp of pricing models & techniques. Experience utilising Tableau, SAP BI or MSFT Excel.
· Demonstrated leadership skills by leading direct or cross-functional teams through complex projects.
· Self-starter and able to work with limited supervision
· Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills
· Experience with industrial channel and OEM product sales
· Professional Pricing Society - CPP certification
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy