Collections Advisor / Customer Support
We're looking for enthusiastic people to join our inbound or outbound customer service teams on a full time basis. Financial and Contact Centre experience are not essential. What we're really interested in is a genuine passion for going above-and-beyond for our customers - everything else we can teach you!
Working in our Solihull Contact Centre means joining a dynamic company that offers its employees professional fulfilment, career perspectives and a high-quality social framework. Rewarding their employees is paramount, as well as offering a competitive salary and generous holiday entitlement, you can take advantage of a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your own lifestyle.
With the ambition to double the size of the business by 2020 we are always on the lookout for talented individuals that can contribute to the company's growth.
As a global leader in banking and Finance we want you to... DISCOVER OUR PROFESSION, DEVELOP YOUR CAREER, JOIN US!
What to Expect:
The start of your journey in your new job role will consist of up to 6 weeks' worth of training and development. During your training journey you will be taken through a mixture of classroom, on-line & practical training teaching you how to be successful in your role.
What will I be doing as a Customer Service Representative?
- Working as a valued member of the Team!
- Providing accurate information to customers.
- Going above and beyond the customers' expectations on every call.
- Communicating with our customers to provide excellent customer service.
- Showing understanding of the customer's situation, treating customers fairly.
- Taking ownership of customer queries, building rapport and providing customer solutions at first contact.
What do I need to be successful in my role?
- A Passion for delivering fantastic customer service in a confident and professional manner.
- Strong communication skills and customer focus
- The ability to build a professional rapport with customers / partners, engaging in effective conversations.
- Excellent attention to detail and decision making skills.
- PC and keyboard skills
You may have experience in the following job roles: Call Centre, Customer Support, Contact Centre, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Customer Services, Customer Service Representative, Client Support, Customer Contact, Collections, Sales, Executive etc.
Does this sound like you? If so, apply for this job today to join one of the largest banks in the world and start your professional journey.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy