An opportunity has arisen for a fun, confident, ambitious person to join our small, tight knit, lovely team here at Adecco Leamington Spa as a Recruitment Consultant. If you are the successful candidate, we can offer you:
* Competitive basic salary and uncapped on-target earnings
* A range of exciting rewards and recognition schemes for top performers including our annual Superstars trip e.g.: Singapore, Dubai, Iceland, Cancun
* Clear transparent targets to trigger promotions and pay rises
* Industry renowned training, including a comprehensive Colleague Development Programme, Leadership Development Programme and access to our Global Adecco Academy
* Support and guidance from the most successful people in the industry
* Excellent career prospects working for the world's largest recruitment agency, with branches all over the world in 60 countries!
A typical working week for one of our Recruitment Consultants is as follows:
* Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to develop a database of active clients.
* Build & develop relationships with clients both remotely and on site when necessary.
* Day to day management of assigned clients
* Taking detailed job requirements from clients, being sympathetic to their needs, identifying and understanding their requirements so providing swift and appropriate solutions.
* Advertise vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media (e.g. websites and social media).
* Structuring the working day/ week to include client management, business development and sales calls to meet and or exceed agreed KPI's and targets.
* Searching, identifying, sourcing, vetting and clearing suitable candidates for client vacancies.
* Managing the candidate through the recruitment process
* Providing, where appropriate, advice to both client and candidates on current market rates, training and career development.
* Investigating and taking appropriate action in relation to any concerns or dissatisfaction in relation to the service provided.
If this sounds right up your street, then to apply you will require the following:
* Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
* Self starter & motivation to succeed
* Team player
* Sense of humour!
* A calm, even temperament
* The ability to accept constructive criticism
* Good organisational and time-management skills
* IT literate
* Confident / assertive
* Well presented with a professional manner
No recruitment experience is required as we provide excellent training, it's all about attitude and personality.
If this sounds like you, then we can't wait to meet you! Apply today and we will be in touch.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy