An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a well-established business based in North Sheffield.
The successful candidate must have previous experience in an Accounts Assistant role and will ideally be AAT Level 3 qualified.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Processing sales and purchase invoices
- Checking and approving purchase orders
- Bank statement reconciliation
- Supporting with preparation of VAT returns
- Raising credit notes
- Dealing with invoice and payment requests and queries in a timely manner
- Processing and monitoring staff holiday requests
- Petty Cash
- General accounts and office administration duties
The successful candidate will be joining a successful, well established family run business with a great team culture.
Free on-site car parking is available and ideally the successful candidate will hold a full driving licence with access to their own vehicle due to company location
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy