Prinicpal EMC Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a world leader in Aerospace and Defence systems to join as a Principal EMC Engineer. Please find full details below.
- Undertake full responsibility for the execution of all the Hardware development activities, including EME, such as planning, design and testing of a Program and/or product;
- Conduct a Program level EME Integration and Analysis Study and produce a Report;
- Develop product specific EME design guidelines and produce an EME Design Control Plan;
- Lead design efforts and provide design advice and analysis;
- Participate in electrical and mechanical technical reviews;
- Perform EME qualification testing and generate a test report;
- Make recommendations on test procedures and test methods improvement;
- Trouble-shoot test failures and anomalies to determine root cause(s);
Breadth and depth of competence in Hardware and EME Engineering, specifically with expertise in designing for:
- Electromagnetic Compatibility/Interference (EMC/EMI)
- Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP)
- Lightning Effects (LE)
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD)
- Power Quality (PQ)
- Radiation Hazards (RADHAZ)
- Radio Cosite/Collocation Performance
- Antenna Modeling & Simulation on Platforms
- Signal Integrity (SI) Design and Simulation
- TEMPEST (EMSEC)
- Generous bonus package, paying between 8-10% of annual salary
- Comprehensive pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Will offer generous relocation package for right candidate
If this position sounds of interest and you would be keen to learn more, please apply, send me an email to email@example.com or give me a call on 01179 308 505 and I will be in touch shortly to discuss.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive I am unable to reply to all applications, if you haven't heard from me in 5 working days please assume unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.modis.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement