Sales Consultant (Furniture Industry)
Sales Consultant (Furniture Industry)
Full time permanent position
£25,000 - £30,000 basic + commission
Free Parking on site
23 days holiday + bank holidays
Gatwick Office Angels are proud to be in partnership with a family run business that is now looking for a Sales Consultant to join them on a full time permanent basis. You will be working within a luxurious 5* office with free parking and private break out areas to use at your leisure.
This role would suit you if you are a confident communicator with an excellent telephone manner and people person who is content working in a small office environment with just two other team members.
Your focus and drive will allow you to use your initiative and treat your clients as individuals providing them with a truly consultative approach.
In addition, your excellent communication skills and telephone manner will allow you to deliver high standards of customer service. You will also need to display, enthusiasm, passion and pride.
- Working from our luxury offices, you will provide perform sales to potential customers
- Assist with and process all aspects of the end to end sales process, from client liaison, preparing quotes and invoices, whilst monitoring customer orders
- Present proposals and orders, communicating lead times and all relative information to client by either phone or email
- Face to face client meetings is required
- initiate and maintain detailed client record files, ensuring sales tools, literature and material samples are kept up to date and organised
- Pacing orders with suppliers, progress chasing
- schedule and manage deliveries and payments with other departments
- Manage and schedule diaries for client meetings, deliveries and collections
- Monitor and manage customer accounts with Trade managers
- General day to day administrative duties for maintaining this business area
- Provide a high level of communication regarding orders and enquiries between colleagues
Essential skills and experience:
- Excellent problem solving skills (both practical and administrative) with an analytical mind
- Strong awareness and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience of working within furniture industry is mandatory
- IT literate with sound experience using Microsoft Office, Excel essential
- Strong organisational and client service skills
- Excellent communicator, with a high level of numeracy and literacy in English
- Ability to work under pressure both individually and as part of a team
- organised and professional, capable of working on multiple projects
I am looking for talented candidates with a willingness to embrace team working. If you are interested in this role apply today and call Georgie at Office Angels. 01293 539000
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities Employer, and works as a Recruitment Agency for temporary vacancies. Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy