Finance Transformation Analyst
Finance Transformation Analyst
More specifically, core accountabilities include:
Working with the full three-year transformation plan, creating and updating an evolving timeline for each specific team Full STP/systems integration from the Trading book of record (Endur) through to the financial system (SAP)
Align the Finance Organisation to better service the business, including detailing locational strategy in the UK
End-to-end control framework including thorough process change and target state documentation, as well as full auditability of systemic updates Engaging and contributing to delivering business strategy and objectives on potentially significant risk. This will frequently include aiding in the quality delivery of key information packs to senior audiences The role will require extensive liaison with DTS, Front Office, EM&T Commercial and Finance LT's, Group Finance, and team leads across EM&T Champion transparent and timely communication of Transformation and Finance performance, including the escalation of issues to ensure that key messages which underpin business performance are related to the Finance Transformation OfficeThe role is accountable for the detailing, development, and supporting delivery of the EM&T Finance Transformation.
- The incumbent will need have an understanding and experience of operating successfully in a top-level trading business.
- A working knowledge of the Finance operations is helpful, as is in-depth experience of products, settlements, valuations, and all aspects of an end-to-end trade lifecycle.
- Capability of devising and driving the strategy to make the Finance function best in class across the industry, not just the business is key.
- This will require making challenging decisions on a timely basis. With the credibility and gravitas to advise, challenge, and communicate effectively within the Finance Transformation team, the candidate will be used to being 'hands on' and taking ownership for their results and delivery.
- The role requires being welcoming of change, and able to work efficiently in a dynamic environment. Motivating stakeholders will require visible leadership; including personal development, engaging all employees, and planning for organisational changes and re-structures.
- This needs to be balanced with a control mind set and grounded by a pragmatic application of common sense. It is a pre-requisite to be comfortable managing multiple projects at once, a candid and efficient communicator, and take accountability for delivering to stakeholders on strict deadlines.
- The role will work closely with Product Control, Commercial Operations, Settlement Operations, and Finance Business Partners across locations. The incumbent will provide thoughtful input in enhancing, adapting, and developing controls and reporting on a flexible basis to accommodate changing business priorities.
- An understanding of each of these areas is required to challenge the underlying business rationale for decisions across the business and Finance, to execute flawlessly, and on a timely basis
If you wish to apply for the above position, please call me on 01782 558067 or email on martin.boulton @ pontoonsolutions.com
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.