Are you a driven, passionate PA?
An international research company in Horsham is looking for an experienced PA to join them on a temporary basis to assist the company Directors.
The role is going to be an ongoing position for 2 - 3 months with an immediate start.
Your tasks will include
- Provide administrative support to help executive managers carry out their work efficiently and effectively, including diary and in-box management, expenses, travel arrangements, creation and formatting of documents to a high standard
- Arrange senior level meetings and take accurate minutes as required
- Interact professionally with a wide variety of internal and external customers, support partners and professional advisors
- Manage complex and highly confidential information
- Project manage improvement initiatives to add efficiency to the running of the administrative support team.
- Preparation of audio/video conferences, including the set-up of related facilities and equipment
- Support the Office Manager and administrative team in answering and directing telephone and e-mail enquiries, and providing back-up when colleagues are absent to ensure the smooth running of the office.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have a very strong track record of supporting delivery at executive level
- Be proficient in relevant Microsoft Office packages (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be able to apply common sense, proactivity and flexibility to manage a varied and busy workload
- You're able to build relationships with a diverse group of international leaders and are comfortable working to deadlines and delivering under pressure
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible so please do not hesitate to apply or call us on 01293 539000 if you have any questions.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy