A fantastic opportunity in London has arisen for a Scrum Master with experience of financial services, to work within a Tier 1 Bank. This Scrum Master opportunity is open to a candidate on a contract basis, initially for 6 months with potential extension.
Role: Scrum Master
The Scrum Master provides influence and advise to ensure Scrum is understood, enacted and effective in the context the Scrum Team is wor king in. The Scrum Master is accountable for ensuring Scrum is understood and that the Development Team adheres to Scrum theory, practices and guidelines, as well as to the Scrum & Beyond guidance and controls.
- Be the point person, develop relationships, ensure deliveries meet and exceed expectations, introduce and showcase the benefits of lean development and delivery practices.
- Work with the Product Owner, Engineering squad and key stakeholders to define product vision, document user stories and aid product backlog management.
- Drive continuous improvement, including identifying best practise both internally and externally.
- Ensure team is conforming to overall Engineering and LBG standards. Review and challenge established standards when appropriate.
- Think differently and champions cutting edge best practise techniques. Champions Agile, continuous improvement, test and learn, customer centricity and use of collaboration tools (Jira, confluence)
- Need to have a Scrum qualification
- Need to have worked in a Scrum master role
- Financial services background nice to have