- Manage and advise the requirements gathering process by meeting with stakeholders to define the business and functional requirements and system goals and bring these in line with the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Re-engineering business processes/ Business Process Management and advise on enhancements based on best practice and Dynamics 365 knowledge.
- Developing performance metrics, measures, benefits and KPI monitoring.
- Managing business change within our clients - Workforce Engagement, Change Impact Assessment & Change Readiness, Training Plans.
- Exposure to a variety of industries e.g. Retail, Utilities, Manufacturing, Transport, Health.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.modis.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement