PPI Claim Handler
We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a leading consumer finance company working for the 4th largest finance company based in Solihull during an exciting time of growth.
The PPI Claim Handler role is a great opportunity to join this dynamic forward thinking organisation. Working as part of a team you will be responsible for the completion of administrative tasks to a high standard ensuring outstanding service is provided to our external & internal partners.
If you have recently graduated with a degree in a financial/mathematical discipline or are numerically minded are are looking to gain some experience in financial services, then please apply by submitting your CV.
- Calculate PPI claims made by customers and determine the amount of redress payment due
- Ensure all administrative tasks are actioned within the productivity, regulatory and quality targets
- Add / amend new data to databases, check for errors and omissions.
- Data entry and confidence in Excel skills and formulas
- Printing letters and scanning documents as required
- Escalate any risk to service provision identified.
- Support business PPI project as required.
- Show flexibility in your duties when required.
- Must be able to work to specific deadlines and targets.
- Highlight areas of process improvement.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Previous experience in a similar role would be desirable
- Qualified in or studying towards a financial or mathematical discipline
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Proficient in Excel and highly PC literate
- Previous experience working in an administration team
- Ability to problem solve and attention to detail.
- Ability to make an informed decision based on the information available
- Be comfortable working in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Ability to follow a process
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy