Dutch Speaking Account Manager
Adecco have an exciting opportunity to join a successful and expanding company based near Newbury. Our client is looking for a Dutch Speaking Account Manager to join their newest and expanding department on a permanent basis. The role is working Monday - Friday offering a salary up to £25,000.
- Returning orders to the manufacturer
- Assisting in claims when damaged items are delivered
- Parts identification queries
- Tracking undelivered/back ordered parts
- Other customer support queries
Candidates will ideally have/be:
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Parts experience would be preferable
- Excellent telephone manor
- Willing to learn and take on new challenges
- Positive personality who will fit into a vibrant team
- IT Skills - ideally experience in SAP, Excel and Outlook
- Own mode of transport is essential due to location
- 0800 - 1700 or 0830 - 1730 Monday to Friday
- Offer training to encourage career progression
- Pension scheme - auto enrolment
- Offer an option of Private Health care after 2 years of service or two additional days leave
- Parking available
Do you have experience in a similar role and all the relevant skills? If so apply today Adecco Newbury.
Please note: This position is based near Newbury, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy