Customer Account Manager
Customer Account Manager/ Customer Service/ Sales
Do you have great customer service skills that deserve to be rewarded?
Are you looking to part of a rapidly growing, popular, national company where you can develop your skills, have first class training and progress?
Then this incredible opportunity is for you!
My client, a popular, national financial services company is looking for a Customer Account Manager to join them on a permanent position. You don't need any experience in the financial services industry - they are looking for customer focused candidate looking to start a fantastic career in this sector!
Your main duties will include;
- To identify and develop existing customer base of branch.
- To ensure all administrative and audit procedures are complied with.
- To sell company products.
- To maximise business opportunity development potential.
- To progress within branch / company structure.
- Train, coach and motivate branch employees.
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements.
- Generate business through quality customer service.
- Explain services and products to customers and analyse customer suitability for products.
- Prepare and process loan applications.
- Ensure all customer documentation is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Maintain an efficient and organised branch filing system.
- To develop detailed knowledge of both financial products and company procedure.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Flexible working hours.
- Active team player.
- Self motivated.
- Desire to work in a sales and customer - orientated organisation.
This role would suit a candidate who is:
Looking for a career
This company offer exceptional benefits such as:
Private Health care + spouse
Pension (3% employee, 8% employer)
Ride bike to work scheme
High street vouchers
And so much more!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy