Customer Service IT Helpdesk F/T
Atos is a global leader in digital services and provides Cloud Computing, Software & Systems Integration, Big Data & Security solutions within multiple sectors.
As part of the service offering to their clients, Atos provide world class customer support solutions.
As technology becomes more complex the need for exceptional talent increases.
We have some exciting entry level opportunities working at Atos. We are looking for passionate and driven individuals who are keen to forge a career within the Information Technology Services industry. Atos pride themselves on hiring, growing and retaining the very best talent, and we are therefore looking for candidates who want a career rather than a short-term assignment.
Full time position for 37 hours per week, with options for weekend/overnight or shift work on a voluntary basis
You must be flexible for working hours between 0700-1900 during core hours support
Rate of pay is £9.10p/hr
33 days Annual Leave - after 12-week service
Access to Adecco Lifestyle benefits
Reward and Recognition Programme
We are looking for people who have…
Excellent communication skills
A passion for problem solving
Good communication skills with the ability to adapt and deal with all levels of seniority
Drive and motivation to provide excellent service even at busy times
Initiative to work alone and take responsibility for work, whilst working within a wider team
An interest in IT and a good level of 'day-to-day' computer skills
Ability to learn various processes with great attention to detail
Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
The Job- 1st Line Service Desk Agent
We are looking for candidates to join Atos to support their Government and Commercial customers. Atos focus is to delight their customers by offering a first-class service and to achieve this they recognize the need to offer first class training and development to all candidates.
Your duties will include:
- Being the first port of call for major UK companies and services, such as Ministry of Justice, Metropolitan Police Service and Government Insolvency Service
- Troubleshooting issues on the phone with end users and providing fixes or referring to 3rd line support teams
- Providing advice and guidance to callers where an issue is not relevant to IT support
- Delivering a high level of customer support to all users at all levels of seniority
- Raise tickets to relevant support teams for progression of end user faults and issues.
What we expect from you…
Customer service first- Atos call handlers are dedicated to delivering an excellent level of service to all users. This isn't a position where you read from a script, you will need to act on initiative whilst being polite, professional and friendly at all times.
Keep a cool head- Due to the customers we support, demand is constantly changing. We are looking for candidates who can adapt and stay calm under pressure, work quickly and efficiently, and communicate well with their team to get the job done.
Eye on the prize - all members of the team are expected to contribute to the success of the desk. You will have regular feedback on your call quality, accuracy of written work, and targets as to calls per day and handling time. We are looking for candidates who are motivated by targets and have a genuine desire to deliver excellent results.
Keep it professional - Atos take pride in having a friendly and welcoming workplace with a high level of professionalism. There is a dress down policy in place every Friday with business casual dress Mon-Thurs that emphasises comfort and individuality and offers an alternative to suits, ties and the formality of traditional business attire.
Right on time- Atos service relies on having all the team logged in and ready to assist at your scheduled start time. This enables us to forecast and schedule effectively to meet the demand of our customers.
Working hours- to meet the demands of their customers, Atos work to a shift pattern. All agents will need to be flexible to start work as early as 7am, and finish as late as 7pm on a rota basis. Some service desks are 24x7 offering evening, weekend and overnight shifts to those interested.
What you can expect from Atos…
- Teams games, competitions and charity days
- Dress down day every Friday
- Department competitions and rewards- vouchers, time back, chocolates and treats for meeting targets, receiving excellent customer feedback or going the extra mile to help your team
- Break and kitchen facilities, with tea, coffee and juice provided
- Excellent training and support to develop and progress in the company
- 1-2-1 meetings throughout the year
- Adecco corporate benefits with retailers and services, as well as free eye test vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme for help and advice on health, wellbeing and finance issues
- Easy online timesheet system with weekly pay
- Dedicated Adecco on-site support
- Site located centrally with excellent bus and rail links
Supporting Atos most important clients means that security is always a priority. All applicants will be required to pass a security check to take up an assignment as Atos. The levels of security clearance vary depending on the client you are supporting
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy