Customer Case Manager
Customer Case Manager
Location: Harlow, Essex
Position: Customer Case Manager
Salary/Rate: £26,963 per annum
Type: Permanent, Full- time
Hours: Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Adecco Harlow are excited to be launching a new campaign for Customer Case Managers on behalf of our award-winning, non-profitable, client based in Harlow, Essex. This is a permanent position within a nationally recognised, life changing organisation.
In this highly autonomous and varied role, you will take ownership for the end-to-end management of customer cases received by the business. Managing your own time and case load you will be responsible for the assessing cases and making sound decisions based on individual customer situations and business needs.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Proactively engage with customers, scheme partners and third parties to ensure the details of each case are thoroughly understood.
- Operate sound judgement and decision making, ensuring you balance the needs of the customer and schemes.
- Investigate all cases thoroughly
- Working with scheme partners and senior managers in the handling of sensitive or high profile cases.
- Ensure that detailed case notes are complied and relevant databases are updated and maintained.
- Effectively communicate with customers, colleagues and third parties to keep them up to date with progress of the case.
- Arrange and follow through on actions required to resolve a case.
- Participate in other projects and initiatives as required
- General administrative duties as required.
- Customer focus & Communication
- Personal organisation
- Problem solving & decision making
Ideal candidate and personal qualities:
- Proven experience within a customer service or complaints resolution focused position is desirable.
- A calm, empathetic and patient approach when dealing with customers.
- Proven experience with inbound and outbound customer calling.
- Strong planning & organisation skills with the ability to mange customer expectations.
- Well organised and self-disciplined with ability to prioritise under pressure.
- An analytical, detailed and methodical approach to problem solving
- Able to build good working relationships across all level.
- Investigation and report writing experience would be highly advantageous.
- A high level of sensitivity, tact, judgement and integrity is required.
- IT literate- Competent on the use of Microsoft word, Excel and Office. Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems would be highly advantageous.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- 26 days' holiday entitlement excluding bank holidays
- Private health care (Bupa)
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Free car parking available
- Shuttle bus service (from Harlow town centre and train station - AM, Midday and PM)
- On-site Café
Interviews to be held throughout January and February with successful candidates commencing employment in March 2019.
Customer Case Manager/ Customer Service / Grants / Applications / Administration / Schemes
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. The Adecco group is a global company with more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world. The Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services that include temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy