Finance PAYE Administrator
Working for a large corporate company within a Finance customer service and administration role where you will be offering support and advising on PAYE.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- General Administration
- Processing contractor timesheets on to the pay and bill system AS400
- Looking into timesheet exceptions
- Setting up clients on the ETS engine so they are able to view and authorise contractors hours worked
- Dispatch of Sales invoices with ALL relevant and required back up
- Ensure there is a timely resolution on Sales Ledger Queries
- To ensure all Standard Operating Procedures are up to date
- To complete a daily Productivity Tracker
- To be involved with input to Problem Solving sessions
- To create and develop effective working relationships with other departments and clients
- Professional and General staffing image matching through Tempest and DNA
- Copy invoice and timesheet requests
- Chasing of missing images
- Quality Checks
- Action Mailboxes - EXAMPLE, queries, timesheet request, processing
- Support in other teams where needed
- Update skills matrix with new skills learnt
- Attendance and running of the morning team huddle
- Identifying processes for improvement to drive down DSO and EVA
- To ensure that calls are answered within 3 rings and abandoned calls are kept below 5%.
- Resolve queries within agreed SLA
- To ensure that all emails and inbound calls receive a response within agreed SLA.
- To ensure contractors/umbrellas and third parties are on-boarded within agreed SLA
- Take ownership of actions with regards to calls, emails and queries
- Manage a set of accounts ensuring that contractors are paid on time and any queries are rectified within a timely manner.
- The ability to work towards deadlines
- To prioritise workload, along with effective time management
- To be pro-active rather than reactive and ensure Contractors are paid within the pay schedule guidelines, and to manage expectations regarding time & payment.
- Acting as a first point of contact for contractors, whether they are working through a Ltd, 3rd party or Umbrella company regarding financial queries, company documents and VAT registration, etc.
- Liaising with 3rd parties, Umbrella companies, clients and internal/ external consultants and contractors, maintaining an open communication channel.
- Ensure a good knowledge & compliance to existing Business Standards, policies & practices, actively highlighting any revision requirements.
- Raising client specific bills in the correct format
- Complete reconciliations from AS400/Tempest data to client specific data
- Liaising with Front Office and the Client in a professional manner
- Dispatch of Sales invoices with ALL relevant and required back up as specified by the client
- Driving down unbilled
- Review specific bills to maximize DSO and EVA
- Review of Credit Notes
- Liaise with Front Office to improve billing processes
Skills and Experience required
- You must have experience of customer service and have PAYE knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident working with customers and colleagues over the phone
This role is paying £17k and is based near Birmingham.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
More searches like this
- Accountancy & Finance Customer Service jobs in Sutton Coldfield
- Banking & Financial Services Customer Service jobs in Sutton Coldfield
- Financial Audit Customer Service jobs in Sutton Coldfield
- Call Centre & Customer Service Customer Service jobs in Sutton Coldfield
- Office & secretarial Customer Service jobs in Sutton Coldfield