£21K per annum
Based in Westerham
Our client is looking for a Service Administrator starting ASAP.
Experience in administration is essential, with a good phone manner and working in a team.
Good English and knowledge of Microsoft programmes and Outlook.
Working on the Service team, which works closely with the pest control technicians; day to day duties and responsibilities include :-
- Carry out duties necessary to deliver an efficient and effective service, this would include updating and controlling job database systems, compiling reports and assist with organising work schedule.
- Answering incoming service calls and seek solution for clients.
- To record and manage all work orders on our Service Tracker system and liaise with technicians and customers. Upload service reports and sign off invoices.
- To advise clients regarding status and progress of any outstanding jobs via client specific databases.
- To manage PPM schedule and documentation in accordance with client schedules.
- To ensure all processed orders are logged and allocated to specific technicians and receive Purchase Order numbers when required for the accounts department.
- Filing of contracts, opening the post and working on Microsoft Outlook and Excel spreadsheets.
This role will be temping for 2 weeks and then will go on to a permanent contract after this time.
For further information please call our Croydon Branch.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy