Accounts Payable Administrator
I have a great opportunity working within the Accounts Payable Department at my award winning global clients site in South Bristol. Computershare offer Realistic Progression Opportunities + Training & Development + Flexible Working Hours + 25 Days Holiday + Excellent Working Culture as well as free bus travel to and form the city centre, onsite gym, restaurant and cafe. Their located at BS99 6ZZ - Please check location is suitable before applying.
To be considered for this 9 month fixed term contract you must have previous experience working within an accounts payable department.
Ensure that invoices are keyed accurately and approved by the business, in accordance with the schedule of authorisation, on a timely basis using Epicor and Doc Link.
Create and send out regular BACS payment runs ensuring that Computershare's suppliers are paid on time.
- To assist other colleagues throughout the business with any queries in a professional manner within the teams agreed SLA's
- Dealing with the posting and checking of company credit card statements through the Concur System and chasing the business to ensure all expenses are accounted for each month
- Administrations of corporate credit card accounts
- Liaising with the accountants on a day to day basis to resolve payments and general account queries
- Processing and administration of Direct Debit and standing orders
- Managing inter-company charges to ensure all invoices are keyed and payments are settled in time for month end
- Monitoring the accounts payable email buckets
- Clearing the Doc Link queues
- Processing and payment of operational payments and sundry payment replacements
- Chasing outstanding invoices that are sat with the business
- Chasing unprocessed credit card expenses
Able to work to tight deadlines, strong Excel skills, attention to detail, thoroughness, organised, analytical, works well as part of a team.
Essential Skills, Experience and Competencies
- Good level of competence with PC applications, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure and to set timescales
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work as part of a successful team
- Strong command of both written and verbal English
Desirable Skills, Experience and Competencies
- Experience of working with an Accounts Payable department
- Good self-motivation skills and ability to use own initiative
- AAT qualified or desire to study
Please apply now and I'll make contact with you to start the process.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo the Computershare Pre-Employment Screening Process before commencing employment. Employment will be subject to satisfactory clearance on background checks including Identification, Passport Validation, Finance, Qualification, Employment / Personal referencing and Criminal Record Basic Disclosure checks.
Due to the number of applications received if you do not hear anything within 7 days please assume you have not been successful with your application.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy