We are currently recruiting for a Sales Consultant for our client based within the Chichester area.
- Taking time to understand and accommodate client's needs
- Responding quickly and effectively to requests
- Providing quality information with a confident approach
- Arranging cover as agreed with the client
- Striving to deliver an exceptional level of customer service
- Constructively identifying other requirements to better serve the client
- Continually developing knowledge of industry, maintaining an up to date knowledge of the market
- Constantly identify new ways to raise performance
- Confidently working both alone and as part of a team
- Happy to commit to working on a Saturday rota (this is shared so you will not be working every Saturday)
Within this role, the focus is on maintaining excellent client feedback, your individual and branch performance, client retention and new business development.
Our client is looking to recruit an additional Sales Consultant based within their offices in central Chichester. The company has ambitious growth plans for the future, with excellent development and career progression for those looking to develop their career this is a great opportunity. The package attached to this role: Salary based on experience, 28 days holiday, based in Central Chichester with full training provided including CII certification.
Full spec is available, please apply, call 01243 832640 or send an email should you be interested and would like to find out more!
By registering with Adecco you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced Recruitment Consultant, have access to variety interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! We are fully compliant with GDPR and your details will not be forwarded to any external companies without your express permission.
Please note: This position is based in Chichester, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location, and have the required skills. All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time-frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines. Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy