Process Assistant - B70
Contract type: Temp
Location - Birmingham
Security clearance Level: DBS and 3 years written refs required
Salary: £9.62 p/h
Hours - 37.5hrs - shift Rota (Opening hours - 8am - 8pm Mon - Fri, 8am - 5:30pm Saturday).
The Contact Centre in Birmingham will provide a point of contact with our client for applicants during their UK Visa and immigration application. The successful candidates will be part of a team delivering application process support primarily through our Contact Centre telephone service, handling both inbound and outbound calls. They also may be called upon to support our Service Centre operation offering a face to face service with applicants.
The service operates over 6 days: -
Monday- Friday 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday 08:00 -17:30
The successful candidate would be expected to work a 37.5 hr shift pattern to cover this service
To do this, we need individuals who excel at delivering excellent customer service, work effectively as a member of a team, have good problem solving skills, excellent record keeping and a desire to go the extra mile.
- To check information provided and digitise documents
- Manage customer expectations, interact and display professionalism at all times.
- Adhere to the Quality Framework, ensuring performance targets are met and accuracy targets are achieved.
- Take responsibility to ensure continuous improvement in customer service.
- Manage difficult customers displaying professionalism at all times.
- Utilise time appropriately, working efficiently at all times.
- Manage incoming service complaints in line with procedure, ensuring escalated action to the complaints Manager is taken where a service complaint is received.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Previous experience working in a busy call centre
- Good Microsoft IT skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent team player, who displays commitment and flexibility.
- Articulate & able to develop good working relationships with colleagues & clients
These skills are only classified as desirable however, if skills demonstrated in a certain area may determine which post you are offered if successful.
- Working in a high volume processing environment.
- Experience of working with teams across multiple sites.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer .If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills. https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy&data=02|01||23b686c0b1164b02fab008d5d4ff9e7f|f30ac191b8b445f29a9be5466cb90c2f|0|0|636649116684820349&sdata=yNoYwrphvi/yr426NOW0if6AGlOgis6JPVni934lyTA=&reserved=0
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy