This is an exciting opportunity to join this organisation as they go through a period of sustained growth.
* The main purpose of this role is to carry out surveys and monitoring of information to ensure that large-scale capital work schemes can be planned in partnership with area management, stakeholders and partners to meet the company's asset management strategy to existing housing stock in support of its corporate aims and objectives.
Core duties & accountabilities
* Review survey and asset register for information to include within future capital investment programmes and approval by Corporate Management Board and Board in respect to technical issues relating to delivery;
* Development of large scale capital work schemes in partnership with teams across the business and Neighbourhood Panels to meet the company's asset management strategy in support of the corporate aims and objectives;
* Support the planning of the improvement programme;
* Assist in the development of works programmes in order to effectively deliver the organisations asset management strategy;
* Recommend changes for development of new repairs and planned maintenance policies;
* Provide component information to enable reports to be developed for the overall monitoring of the repairs service provision;
* Provide information to aid the developing of service level agreements and other contractual relationships to procure professional and construction services;
* Provide information to senior managers on development and improvement to service delivery in accordance with legislative changes and good practice;
* Propose changes to working practices that will promote continuous improvements within the service provision;
* Manage information updated and ensure appropriate warranties
* A qualification at Level 4 of the Qualifications and Credit Framework, such as an HNC, Award, Certificate or Diploma at level 4 or equivalent
*Significant experience in surveying and delivering planned improvement schemes.
* Have the knowledge and ability to identify and report on insurance - fire/flood, damp, condensation and mould. Issue technical permissions. Comply with WDH and other standards.
* Knowledge and experience of surveying: structural defects, stock condition and HHSRS (Housing Health and Safety Rating System)
* Experience in the delivery of investment programmes through partnering arrangements.
Package & benefits
* £30,692 - £34,055
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* Flexible Working
* Online Benefits and Reward platform
* Free Car Parking
Badenoch and Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch and Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch and Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/candidate-privacy