CNC Manual Machinist / Grinder
Benefits: Flexible benefits package including pension, healthcare and life assurance
Hours: Double day shift: 6AM - 4PM and 1.45PM - 10PM
We are currently recruiting for an apprentice trained, experienced Manual / CNC machinist to join the team at our clients facility based in Wolverhampton. Our client is focused on the customer and for them this means designing complex mechanical products that are often bespoke and high profile. Their machinists work to exceptionally close tolerance, an essential requirement of the aerospace industry.
* CNC machining experience utilising Fanuc / Heidenhain controls, able to set and run multiple machine / processes
* Experience of the setting and operating CNC and Manual Studer universal grinding machines
* Manual honing experience
* Capability of machining exotic and hardened materials
* Carry out own 1st off inspection and check / complete the necessary quality documentation.
* Precision manual land grinding, working to achieve limits to 0.00005"
* A recognised engineering apprenticeship
* Previous experience of engineering / manufacturing role ideally within aerospace industry
* Good knowledge of machining techniques & appropriate tooling.
* Proven skills within a multi-axis machining environment.
* Programming Experience - Required
* Attention to detail & accuracy, and process improvement techniques
* Mate grinding experience desirable
* Using the relevant inspection techniques / equipment to achieve drawing tolerance
Their people enjoy tackling interesting technical challenges in a culture where everyone trusts each other. Working with them can mean deeper job satisfaction, better rewards and a great quality of life inside and outside of work.
On offer is a competitive salary plus a flexible benefits package including pension, healthcare and life assurance
This role may require the individual to work a shift pattern and overtime when requested. The role requires the candidate to be self-certified and a quality stamp holder after qualifying period.
If you feel your skills and experience match the requirement , please do respond with your updated CV to be considered against this role.
Roevin acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Roevin UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Roevin. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.roevin.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement