Contract: 6 month
Our leading Financial Services client Bank of America Merrill Lynch is currently seeking to recruit a Data Analysis to work in the offices based in Camberley.
The EMEA CTO COO team require an analytical data savvy reporting analyst to refresh their growing reporting portfolio. You will be an expert in MS Excel, PowerPoint & Access - you feel at home manipulating large data sets, managing data in a repository you will create, generating tables & charts to fit within a format/template, working these into sizeable PowerPoint decks with an incredibly high level of accuracy, professional finish & speed. The ability to wordsmith large amounts of low level information into an exec level summary is also a must.
- Accountable for day-to-day project management of the CTO EMEA COO reporting review
- Disassemble reports into their raw data inputs & understand the underlying data providers (including constraints, time frames & format of data provided)
- Development of an overall project plan, identifying actions required to achieve a reduction in time taken to provide reports
- Deliver a new data repository that will satisfy the needs of the four existing reports & drive efficiency both for data providers & the EMEA CTO COO team using the data
- You will work closely with the CTO EMEA Business Manager, CTO EMEA COO as well as the various data providers & customers of the reports. You will be the point of contact for all aspects of the reporting improvement project
- Ensure the project is delivered on time and to budget
- Demonstrated reporting & data analytics experience in FS and/or technology environment
- Experience of running medium to large scale projects and programs end to end inclusive of people, process and technology
- Demonstrated leadership experience, ability to motivate project partners and drive execution, performance driven with the necessary intensity and optimism to succeed and deliver
- A disciplined thinker and capable of working across organizational boundaries in a very demanding, high-output environment
- Outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills, both written and spoken (must be able to facilitate, co-ordinate, negotiate, influence and motivate). Ability to tailor approach accordingly and communicate effectively with customers, peers and all levels of management
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.