Facilities Support Officer
Suitable Candidate must have a flexible approach to working hours as you will be required to work any five out of seven days, and work additional hours as and when needed. All hours may be during evenings, weekends or bank holidays.
The main duties of this role are as follows but are not limited to:
- General repairs and maintenance
- Ensure that all areas of our buildings are kept clean and well presented.
- Provide cover for courier duties
- With appropriate training become a Personal Licence Holder for the sale/supply of alcohol (a Criminal Records Bureau check will be required for this purpose).
- Maintain stocks of equipment
- Security duties
- Collection and distribution of mail
- Inspect buildings
- Direct the public
- Maintain professional standards
- Customer facing experience
- Care-taking experience
- Competent using Microsoft software
- Well presented & reliable
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy