Customer Service Advisor
To provide excellent customer service support to all external customers and internal customers. To be ultimately responsible for managing the effective and timely delivery of all orders and liaising with customers to ensure a smooth service.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- First point of contact for customers. Manage in-bound telephone calls from existing and prospective customers.
- Process orders from all customers including allocating stock and ensuring correct quantity and delivery dates are met, working closely with Transport Manager.
- Review and process invoice queries, credit notes and stock returns.
- Process and evaluate prospective new enquiries, end-user and website enquiries, providing brochures and samples.
- Conduct detailed credit rating of prospective customers. Approve and release orders based on receipt of monies or satisfactory credit rating.
- Communicate out of stock or late deliveries within agreed service levels to customers.
- Coordinate stock re-packs and delivery schedules to customers.
- Check orders from customers are 'pallet-friendly'.
- Work with the supply chain analyst to closely monitor sales variances and short dated stock balances, ensuring timely reordering, allocation and/or recommending clearance activity.
- Arranging samples for existing and prospective customers, ensuring they are delivered within service levels.
- Provide customer service feedback and support to the business.
- Canvassing telesales campaigns as and when required by Customer Service Manager, including outbound end-user activity.
- Establish 'Customer Service' satisfaction metrics and continually seek to deliver industry best practice.
- Attention to detail and committed to 'getting it right first time'
- Highly organised and professional
- Good commercial understanding, numeracy and literacy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly supportive of team
- Capable of building effective relationships both internally and externally
- Calm and confident in their approach to tasks and situations
- Excellent IT skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy