Temporary Inbound Customer Service
Our client based in Glasgow city centre has experienced a period of growth and expansion and now has opportunities for temporary (up to 3 months) Inbound Customer Service Administrators:-
- Taking ownership of inbound enquires - taking accurate messages
- Providing customer service excellence at all times
- Delivering exceptional service and communicating in a clear and concise manner
- Keying accurate information into the client database
- Follow up notes and making diary entries
Essential candidate skills:
- 6-9 months customer service experience (inbound)
- Excellent IT skills
- Positive attitude and desire to go the extra mile for each client.
- Strong and confident communicator
- Polite phone manner
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced environment.
This role will suit confident and articulate individuals who are keen to deliver the highest levels of customer service. Hours of work are 9- 5 pm Monday to Friday. Training will be provided.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy