My client is a global management consulting business, due to rapid expansion my client is looking to employ up to 3 people.
- Accurate data input onto the CRM
- Ensure all marketing/promotional assets are current/valid
- Undertake specialist sales and product training
- Follow timescales for lead generation
- To ensure that identified leads and candidates are assessed accurately
- To maintain any accounts ensuring a customer service visit every four months
- To ensure own staff development and training targets are completed
Candidates applying must have a good standard of secondary education, English and writing.
During interview stage there will be a Maths and English test and a DBS check.
You must be a driver and have your own car
If you feel that this is the perfect job for you then please apply today!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy