Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service?
Have you previously worked within an office processing customer orders?
Would you like to work for an energised company with an excellent team mentality?
My client is seeking a confident communicator with previous experience in order-processing to join a market-leading parts company in Gravesend. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to work closely with a portfolio of loyal clients ensuring they receive their orders in a timely manner.
- Handling incoming calls to process orders
- Processing client orders on SAP system
- Processing email orders
- Checking stock on system
- Liaising with Stock Controllers to update customers on dispatch dates
- Customer service experience within an office environment
- Confident to pick up the phone from day 1
- Great attention to detail
- 8.30-5.15pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am-4.45pm on a Friday
- Relaxed dress code
- relaxed and friendly office environment
- Staff bowling nights
- Curry nights
- Opportunity to learn more and move into service
If you are excited by this role and ready for your next opportunity then apply now or call Chloe Kingston on 01322 286712 for more information.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy