Customer Payment Account Manager
Our client are a well established and growing locally based organisation who due to increasing business needs are now looking for someone to join their busy team.
The role is responsible for building and keeping strong working relationships with clients and customers and ensuring accounts are kept up to date and payments are made on time.
This role will be a key position working with the sales and marketing teams and ensuring that customers finance accounts are managed effectively whilst ensuring the relationship is also maintained.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with clients and customers
- Run bank statement for GBP and Euro to check payments have come through okay
- Check emails from customers and respond as and when required
- Take payments over the phone ensuring everything is entered correctly and adheres to procedure
- Run customers statements and send them out as and when required
- Look into accounts that are in query and ensure this is resolved as quickly as possible whilst working with other teams
- Deal with account queries and manage through to resolution
- Check bank and system throughout the day to ensure that any orders are being processed correctly
- Release orders in the system for trade customers and when accounts have paid
- Chase payments for orders over 24hrs old and inform them stock is not sent out these until payment have been paid ensuring that you are assisting in anyway possible in order to keep the relationship
- Chase any active orders on the system that have not been paid
- Get credit references for new credit account customers
- Update the system with any administration required
- Happy to get involved in other areas of the business such as assisting with calls and administration if required
Skills and Experience required
- This role requires someone who is confident dealing with customers over the phone and can effectively build rapport with customers and clients
- Very strong organisational skills and ability to manage your own work load and time
- Previous experience of having worked with customers or clients in a similar role
- Good administration skills
- Ability to learn new computer systems
- Flexibility to get involved in other roles or tasks as and when required
- This role would suit someone who likes to work in a 'buzzy' fast paced atmosphere, enjoys working with customers and clients and enjoys a varied role.
The salary is flexible depending on experience.
The role is working 9-5pm Monday to Friday and there is free parking.
If this role sounds of interest please apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy