Travel Sales Consultant
A leading luxury holiday provider are offering you the chance to join their growing, dynamic team based in Romford.
As Europe's largest independent tour operator, it's important that candidates have a passion for travel and are ready to be part of the most educated and professional sales team in the travel industry, dedicated to creating complex itineraries and exceeding clients' expectations each and every time.
Our client are seeking to employ dynamic, self-starting and motivated individuals who can demonstrate a steady employment record and achievements in hitting targets.
As a Travel Specialist you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Booking all aspects of travel for clients
- Up-selling of ancillary products including car hire, insurance, airport parking, etc…
- Proactively developing a client base through good customer service, networking and referrals
- Meeting and exceeding set sales and performance targets
Key attributes for candidates:
- Experience of working in sales (retail or office based), in a target based role
- Great telephone manner, confidence, and a consultative selling style
- Quick learner, with good computer skills
The office is open Monday to Saturday, between the hours of 9 am and 9 pm, so you will be required to work on a shift pattern between these hours (there will be a rota shared fairly across the entire team).
As part of the training programme, and to familiarise yourself with the type of holidays the company has to offer, there will be educational trips abroad!
If you would like to apply for the role please submit your CV and call Adecco Romford.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy