Oracle Technical Consultant - Fusion Financials
Role: Oracle Technical Consultant - Fusion Financials
Summary: Are you a Technical Consultant that enjoys working on large-scale Oracle projects? My client is looking for an Oracle Fusion specialist to join their well established consultancy, playing a pivotal role in their Fusion Financials team. In return, you will have a competitive salary, and work with industry leading talent and cutting edge softwares.
About us: Modis are a specialist IT recruitment branch of Adecco, one of the largest temporary and permanent staffing firms in the world. My colleagues and I focus our efforts in the Oracle Market by helping connect expert candidates to our network of Oracle users, ranging from private consultancies to public industries and local councils. Filling specialised roles with the perfect candidates, in a fraction of the time.
About the Client: I am working with a world renowned Oracle Consultancy that is looking to add to their fusion financials team, implementing fusion financial modules to existing systems for end users up and down the country. They are an internationally recognised consultancy firm that employs nearly a quarter of a million staff worldwide and operates in over 100 countries. This is a great opportunity to work alongside industry experts and use the most up to date and cutting edge technologies and softwares. The client is also offering progression opportunities with this role for those who wish to progress.
The role comes with an array of benefits, including:
- VISA Sponsorship
- 25 base days holiday + Bank Holidays
- An extra holiday each year for your Birthday
- Pension Plan
- Holiday Buy/Sell plan allowing you to have an extra 10 days holiday per annum
- Competitive Healthcare Package
- Lunch allowance
Role: The role will be that of a hands-on, technical consultant for the client's end users, aiding in the implementation and integration of Fusion Financial modules (AP, AR, GL etc.) so experience and practical experience of these modules, as well as the implementation of oracle fusion, is a must. (a full list of essential & desired skills can be found below). The role does include occasional travel to different end-user sites around the UK as well as working from the office, however the role will also offer the opportunity to work from home.
Essential Skills: As an applicant, you should have evidence of experience in the implementation of Oracle Cloud / Fusion Modules (AR, AP, GL etc.). At least one implementation is required for your CV to be proceeded through the recruitment process. The client is looking for the applicant to be well versed in data migration and integration methods, and knowledge of fully utilising OTBI is a hefty bonus for the client.
Desirable Skills: The client would also be excited to see profiles from applicants with data warehouse experience, and specifically knowledge of the Procure to pay (P2P), Order to Cash (O2C), and Record to Report (R2R) processes.
- Strong written and oral communications
- Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organisation skills and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to quickly pick up new tools and technologies.
- Willingness and ability to train and teach
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment, and to lead and influence cross-organisationally with and without direct authority.
- Ability to effectively move forward on tasks even with ambiguous or changing requirements.
The Client would ideally prefer candidates from around the Manchester area, but due to the nature of the role is still accepting candidates from different locations. Perfect for relocators, contractors looking to make the shift to perm and experienced consultants and Oracle experts to push their knowledge and work with the best.
Experience of at least one Oracle Fusion Implementation project is required, If you have not got evidence of this on your CV I will regrettably be unable to continue processing the application. If you already have this experience, feel free to contact me for more information regarding the role.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.modis.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement