A new and exciting role has come up with one of the city's best and largest employers.
* Load out coordinator for WIV vessels
* Daily operations reporting highlighting the following:
* The site plan with operations
* Vessel deliveries due
* Component amounts and their location
* Moves completed for previous day (they will utilise the TIF and IRC and bring these together in this report)
* TEQ returns, How many, where and in what condition.
* Load out planning - challenges, wins, pre-planning and schedules
* Back load readiness - Chits for lost equipment to be charged back to project eg Ratchet straps with Back load IRC as proof
* Bi-weekly ground condition report
* KGD weekly check
* Issues and or EHS remarks
* EHS safety cards received and reviewed from all contractors (The SLC will report at least 2 EHS points per day of their own making)
* Equipment daily checks eg FLT, Mafi, Tugs, SPMT's, SPT - They will make sure these are received from each contractor
* Inductions (Logistics only)
* They will ultimately run the site logistics contractors and keep the workflows and reporting running for the Marine Logistics Manager.
* They will be running and managing the IRC (Inspection Release Certificate) Process as decided by Minerva Managers.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy