Corporate Sales Advisor
My client, based in Knowsley, is currently looking to recruit a Corporate sales advisor. The client is commutable from the surrounding areas including Liverpool.
Corporate Sales Advisor
My client is seeking a passionate, tenacious individual to form part of their vibrant lead generation team to sell omnichannel EPoS and retail management software to high end and corporate retail accounts.
The successful candidate will work in a team of telesales and marketing colleagues reporting to the Head of Marketing with the main objective of booking appointments to demo the company software to retail businesses. The successful candidate will have an excellent telephone manner for outbound new business B2B cold calling and a creative mind for developing highly targeted, accounts-based campaigns.
Your average day will be spent on the telephone calling prospects at retail businesses to assess a need for the companies retail software, and then booking appointments for the field sales team to demo the software to interested parties. In addition, you will use a variety of tools such as Internet Search, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Retail Week Prospect to analyse information and find, and act on sales opportunities within a key list of 150 Corporate accounts.
Throughout the year, you will also attend various retail and technology conferences and events where you will network with prospects in a face-to-face environment and have a great opportunity to learn more about the retail and enterprise software market.
If you are looking for a career with progression, where you will be recognised for your hard work and achievements, then this is the role for you. You will receive the necessary training and support you need to maximise your potential and earnings.
- Experience in outbound sales, cold calling and building rapport over the telephone
- Experience within retail and/or software sales, experience with a variety of sale techniques
- Existing relationships with retailers desired but not essential
- Excellent persuasive writing techniques, a fast problem solver and quick learner
- Experience in face-to-face networking and relationship building at events
- Be well presented and unafraid to "break the ice" and build relationships with prospects
- A creative mind for developing campaigns and briefs for assets (such as case studies, events or advertising) that will help convert your prospects
- Ability to work well under pressure and to agreed targets and KPIs, attention to detail a must
- Manage own time effectively and have the drive to not only meet, but exceed your targets
- Ability to think outside the box, be a self-starter with a drive to succeed and earn commission
- Knowledge of LinkedIn and Retail Week Prospect is desired, however training will also be given
- Booking demos of the company software for field sales team to attend
- Actively contacting corporate retailers via channels such as telephone and email, ensuring they are "kept warm" with regular follow ups
- Translating marketing assets, such as new blog posts or case studies, into new openers of conversations with prospects to help keep them engaged
- Concentrating deeply on the companies top 150 accounts, researching and targeting accordingly as well as calling database of other prospects regularly to book demos of the Cybertill software
- Building phone and email campaigns to target individual sectors
- Delivering a first-class customer experience from the outset
- Taking full advantage of any inbound enquiries in an effective and professional manner
- Effectively manage diary and pipeline prospects
- Administration of records to the highest standard and updating the company's CRM system with each call, email or other interaction
- Travel and overnight stays may be required a few times a year in line with conferences and events (paid for by company)
- Training and development including sales workshops and continuing support and training
- Contribution to Pension
- Annual profit share bonus scheme
- Fantastic working environment within the companies location
- Company treats and various annual events
- Cycle to work scheme and Annual Leave Top Up Scheme (eligible after completion of probation period)
- 25 days annual leave
Salary - From £21,900 base salary, plus uncapped generous commission scheme.
To apply to this role please ring James on 01512435900 or email
Adecco aim to respond to all applicants, however due to the large number of applications we recieve this may not always be possible. Should you not recieve a response within five working days please accept this as notice that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy