HR Manager - Europe & Africa Region (EAR)
I am currently recruiting for a HR Manager to manage my Client's Europe & Africa Region (EAR). This role is a 12 month FTC covering maternity leave for a global financial services company, and will involve travel to Europe.
Job Summary - To provide a high quality and professional HR support service to locations across the Europe & Africa Region (EAR). Provide specialist advice to senior levels, coordinates and deliver projects and manage small teams.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with all Europe & Africa Region offices
- Provide support and guidance to other EAR HR team members and other HR representatives across EAR as required
- As part of the Regional Project Team, support new country development by setting up new locations including contracts of employment, benefit structures, recruitment etc.
- Support CEOs with international recruitment including participation in interviews
- Global mobility, management of expatriate assignments including contracts, tax, immigration, compensation and benefits
- In conjunction with the GM - HR and Training, EAR develop and maintain Regional policies and procedures ensuring that follow best practice and compliance with legal requirements
- Manage the annual salary review and bonus payment process
- Management of the European Employee Satisfaction Survey, liaising with internal and external parties, ensuring deadlines are met and action plans created and implemented within the Region providing support as required
- Support the CEOs when required, for example, introduction/change of benefit structure, development of location, headcount increases etc.
- Support the rollout of Global and European initiatives
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects
Travel is an essential part of this role, usually for one or two days but could occasionally be up to a week subject to requirements.
Skills and Experience
- Working across different locations and cultures
- Working accurately to tight deadlines is a key requisite for the role
- Experience of working with all levels including senior executives
- Recruitment at senior level, competency based interviews
- Involvement in appraisal management
- Salary and bonus reviews
- Policy creation and development
- Global mobility - contracts, tax, immigration
- Experience in coaching and guiding other team members
- New country development
- Experience working in a Japanese company
- Ability to speak other languages, (in addition to English)
- Experience of using HR Systems
- Psychometric test administration and interpretation
- Assessment Centres for recruitment
- Management of employee engagement surveys
Please apply or call Sophie Cload on 01737222536 for more information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy