Product Engineer- Social Chat
Product Engineer- Social Chat
Bank of America Merrill Lynch are looking to recruit a Product Engineer- Social Chat to join there office based in Camberley on 6 month contract.
A requirement has arisen within the Global Social & Innovation portfolio for an Engineer to support the Product lifecycle (PTx). In doing so will support the creation of all relevant artefacts, permits, funding, stakeholder engagement and operating models are securely designed and implemented.
The role requires a collegial yet assertive approach when working among, co-ordinating with but ultimately ensuring compliance of all Architects, Engineers, Operations, Product and Service Managers delivering within the PTx lifecycle. The role will have responsibility for ensuring overall PTx compliance within the portfolio, reporting directly to the Global Social & Innovation Service Portfolio Manager
Key responsibilities include
- Guiding people through the Bank's internal product processes
- Management of Products' AIT data
- Liaison with GIS, Operations, Product, Engineering, Architecture and Vendors to manage product lifecycles, fixes, features and enhancements
- Management of Product JIRAs
- Development of low level designs to meet bank requirements and security demands
- Deployment of low level environments
- Contribution to detailed testing
- Continual ownership for the accuracy and completeness of all technical documentation
- Active participation in review of requirements for technical feasibility
- Represent technical requirements for the deployment of new services
- Participate in regular requirements meetings to groom backlog and agree feature releases
- Ensure all non-Strategic Social and Chat products are decommissioned from the Enterprise.
- Exceptional documentation and problem solving skills
- Extensive experience in cloud enabled Instant Messaging platforms (e.g. Symphony, Teams, Slack)
- Experience with the deployment of applications to Mobility frameworks incl. MAM and MDM.
- Familiarity with Cisco Infrastructure, Cisco Webex and Cisco Teams
- A clear and unambiguous communicator, methodical, disciplined, confident & assertive.
- Proficient in identifying, mitigating and resolving risk
- Need to have deployed to multi thousand users
Please contact on 01782 558209 or email on adam.whalley @pontoonsolutions.com
N.B. This particular client requires that, if you are not a British Citizen, you must hold an EU Passport, Tier 1 Visa / HSMP, Dependency Visa, or Ancestry Visa for this particular vacancy or have Permanent Residency status in the UK - please specify in your response which of these you have.
Only suitable candidates need apply. If you have not received a response within a 48 hour period, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.